Re: [Genealogy Research Club] To Barb

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2009
      Hi Julie, sure no problem. when you are looking at the census there is a " save " square up to the right. Click on that and go to the bottom icon and click on it. You can then save it where you want but I save it to the desktop so it is easier to print it out. If you neem more help just ask. Barb

      From: bennink4@stny. rr.com
      Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:06:34 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need some help on 1930s census

      Thanks, Barbara. That is what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately, it isn't
      working, so I need to call ancestry.com. It has worked in the past, but
      isn't now. Weird.

      Dawn