Need some help on 1930s census

  • Tara
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
      I need a census report from 1930 if someone can help me. Report is
      listed in Escambia County Alabama. It will show my Grandfather,
      Eugene Colbert, age about 4, and possibly his Mother, and
      grandparents. I need a copy of it if possible. This is for my Mom
      who lives in Atmore, on the Poarch Creek reservation and is hoping to
      find necessary information to get the benefits expanded to us (his
      grandchildren), as they should be.
      Thank you so much in advance.
      Tara
    • Denise Alberino
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
        Tara I have it for you what is your email. I am such a spaz trying to
        figure this out.

        Thank you,
        Denise Alberino
        www.digitalcreationz.net
        Pampered Chef Consultant
        #600093
        www.pamperedchef.biz/dalberino

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
          1930 United States Federal Census

          Name:
          Eugene Colbert

          Home in 1930:
          var mapInitialized = false;function showMap(place){if(mapInitialized == false){mapInitialized = true;YAHOO.util.Get.script('http://c.mfcreative.com/ComBiz/Places/Scripts/MiniMapDialog.js?v=1.0',{ onSuccess: function(o) {TGN.Places.MiniMap.initialize("en", "http://c.mfcreative.com/");TGN.Places.MiniMap.showByName(place);}});}else{TGN.Places.MiniMap.showByName(place);}}Jack Springs, Escambia, Alabama
          View Map

          Age:
          AgeWith12ths('3 8/12',false);3

          Estimated birth year:
          abt 1926

          Relation to Head of House:
          Grandson

          Race:
          Indian

          Household Members:

          Name
          Age

          James M Colbert
          62

          Florence Colbert
          60

          Stella Colbert
          25

          Hilliary Colbert
          14

          Alford Colbert
          19

          Eugene Colbert
          3 8/12

          Cornelius Colbert
          11/12

          C B Dams
          5

          Source Citation: Year: 1930; Census Place: Jack Springs, Escambia, Alabama; Roll  15; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 12; Image: 400.0.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
            Well, interestingly, I am having trouble downloading records from
            ancestry.com. But I'm going to print it, scan it and email it to you
            privately.

            HTH,

            Dawn

            >I need a census report from 1930 if someone can help me. Report is
            > listed in Escambia County Alabama. It will show my Grandfather,
            > Eugene Colbert, age about 4, and possibly his Mother, and
            > grandparents. I need a copy of it if possible. This is for my Mom
            > who lives in Atmore, on the Poarch Creek reservation and is hoping to
            > find necessary information to get the benefits expanded to us (his
            > grandchildren), as they should be.
            > Thank you so much in advance.
            > Tara

          • barbara erickson
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
              Hi, I had this problem so I called them. Save census image to your desktop then you can print or send. Barb

              ________________________________

              >I need a census report from 1930 if someone can help me. Report is
              > listed in Escambia County Alabama. It will show my Grandfather,
              > Eugene Colbert, age about 4, and possibly his Mother, and
              > grandparents. I need a copy of it if possible. This is for my Mom
              > who lives in Atmore, on the Poarch Creek reservation and is hoping to
              > find necessary information to get the benefits expanded to us (his
              > grandchildren) , as they should be.
              > Thank you so much in advance.
              > Tara

            • Dawn Bennink
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 10, 2009
                Thanks, Barbara. That is what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately, it isn't
                working, so I need to call ancestry.com. It has worked in the past, but
                isn't now. Weird.

                Dawn

                Hi, I had this problem so I called them. Save census image to your desktop
                then you can print or send. Barb
              • Julie Rittacco
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10, 2009
                  Barb, can you tell me how to save things to the desktop?? Thanks, Julie

                  To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 10, 2009
                    Hi Julie, sure no problem. when you are looking at the census there is a " save " square up to the right. Click on that and go to the bottom icon and click on it. You can then save it where you want but I save it to the desktop so it is easier to print it out. If you neem more help just ask. Barb

                    Barb, can you tell me how to save things to the desktop?? Thanks, Julie

                    To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com

                    Hi, I had this problem so I called them. Save census image to your desktop
                    then you can print or send. Barb

                    Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
                    http://www.microsof t.com/windows/ windowslive/ hotmail_bl1/ hotmail_bl1. aspx?ocid= PID23879: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- ww:WM_IMHM_ 4:092009