Pennsylvania - West Pittston and Luzerne

  • chantonasian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      SILAS MANLEY born 1846 in England arrived in Penn. around 1880. He married a JANE (probably in England) they had a son WILLIAM HENRY born 1879 (probably in England). I cannot trace JANE thereafter. WILLIAM appears to be living at a different address nearbye up to 1888.I have SILAS as a miner and dying in 1892. He appears to have had various addresses in the area in the intervening years but no mention of the family, they may have split up?

      ANY details anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

      Roger Manley