Re: [Genealogy Research Club] new member

  • Denisa (Nisa)
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 30, 2009
      I'll get into that in the next day or two. I'll have to get my stuff "re-organized", as I took a break from genealogy for a few months and recently moved. My research is in a box in my bedroom, gotta go through it all LOL

      My computer crashed awhile back, lost everything on there..thank goodness for printed copies LOL

      Nisa

      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 12, 2013
        Hello everyone,
        I'm researching Nipp Knipp and variants thereof.

        If anyone is interested there's a DNA project in the works.

        A new YDNA project attempting to tie males with any variant of the surname Nipp/Knipp to their immigrant ancestors. This project is for males with any variation of the Nipp/Knipp surname, or males who suspect they are from that surname line. Thus, the individual who tests must be a male who wants to check his direct paternal line (father's father's father's...) with a Y-DNA12, Y-DNA37, Y-DNA67, or Y-DNA111 test and who has one of the surnames listed for the project, or genetically matches one of the surnames in the project.
        Although females do not carry their father's Y-DNA, those who would like to check their father's direct paternal line can have a male relative with his surname order a Y-DNA test.

        Contact nipp_knipp@...
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/NippKnapp-KIN/
        http://nippknippkin.wordpress.com/