Rhode Island Charest Family ..I need serious help please!!!!!

  • Maiden Of The Green Forest
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      I am having a hard time researching in RI. I am looking for a Charest family that I can't seem to find anywhere.

      Charlotte Charest 1926-1995 Westerly,RI maiden name? unknown

      daughter:
      Charlene charest 1960?-1994 Kingston,RI unmarried

      husband of charlotte ? unknown

      I was told that charlotte may of had a sis named Wendy .

      too much missing info and all I have are names and a ss death index on one. Someone please help me!
    • Dawn Bennink
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
        Sent you a detailed response on another list. If you did not get it, I can
        resend it here.

        Dawn
      • Maiden Of The Green Forest
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009