Fisk

  • Gwen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2009
      I am looking for help from across the southern border (south of the US border). I am looking for the divorce of my grandparents Barbara Faye (Heiny)Fisk. I do know that they divcorced before August 31, 1950 I do that they divorced in Mexico. I am going to presume that they just across the border. I also know that my step grandfather payed for the divorce. I have know idea of any other information at this point. The only three that would know anything about this are all gone.

      Other information I am looking for all on the same Surname:
      Lloyd Fisk:
      I am looking for:

      (Please note I am using "*" to show the information I am looking for)

      Social Security Number: 430-01-8505
      *Married:
      *Date of Marriage:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      Date of Birth: Feburary 27, 1914
      *City:
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      Mother: Mary Elizabeth Tucker
      Father: James Evin Fisk
      *Number of Kids:
      *Names:
      Date of Death: October 5, 1979
      City: Mountain Home
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      Siblings: James, Avis, Clema

      Avis Fisk:

      (Please note I am using "*" to show the information I am looking for)

      *Social Security Number
      *Married: Brainerd
      *Date of Marriage:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      Date of Birth: September 28,1915
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      Mother: Mary Elizabeth Tucker
      Father: James Evin Fisk
      *Number of Kids:
      *Names:
      *Date of Death: December 1982
      City: Utca
      County: Onids
      State: New York
      Siblings: James, Lloyd, Clema

      Clema Fisk:

      (Please note I am using "*" to show the information I am looking for)

      Social Security Number
      *Married: Ally
      *Date of Marriage:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      *Date of Birth:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      Mother: Mary Elizabeth Tucker
      Father: James Evin Fisk
      Number of Kids: 3
      Names: James, Avis, Lloyd
      *Date of Death:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State::
      *Siblings:

      James Evin Fisk:

      (Please note I am using "*" to show the information I am looking for)

      *Social Security Number
      Married: Mary Elizabeth Tucker
      Date of Marriage: August 9, 1911
      *City:
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      Date of Birth: 1981
      *City:
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      Mother: Martha Jane Carson
      Father: James C. Fisk
      Number of Kids: 4
      Names: James, Lloyd, Avis, Clema
      *Date of Death:
      *City:
      *County:
      *State:
      Siblings: Mary, Henry, Martha, Arrie, Floyd

      James Carson Fisk:

      (Please note I am using "*" to show the information I am looking for)

      *Social Security Number
      Married: Martha June Carson
      Date of Marriage: 1885
      *City:
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      Date of Birth: March 30, 1865
      *City:
      County: Marion
      State: Arkansas
      Mother: Martha Allard
      Father: Crawford Fisk
      Number of Kids: 6
      Names: James, Mary, Henry, Martha, Arrie, Floyd
      Date of Death: October 26, 1948
      City: Mountain Home
      County: Baxter
      State: Arkansas
      *Siblings:

      I am sorry for the long email but I do not have alot of time to devote to just one person at a time. I put my genaology up for 2 to 3 months then get on a nudge to get to peck some more out so again thank you for any help.

      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...