ManyRoads offer of help

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hello all

      I am new to this group and would like to encourage folks seeking
      information from the Elbing area of Prussia (when it was German) and the
      NE US , Quebec, Iowa, and more to visit my site http://many-roads.com I
      have over a 1000 pages of documents and other original source materials
      there for your use/ downloading.

      Like many of you, I too am looking for things. Right now I am seeking
      photos from the area around Elbing as well as the items listed here:
      http://many-roads.com/index.php/information/

      Best regards.
      ...mark