wall

  • tfw4321
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      I am looking for Jeremiah Murray. Born about 1827 in Ireland. Immigrated 1855 , according to the census. Lived in Massachusetts untill about 1865. I have him in Chicago on the 1870-1900 census. Died in 1901. Looking for names of wife, children. Who Immigrated? Ship? Married at time or married in US. Couldn't find him on the 1860 census. Nellie or Elenora was born in Mass. about 1858. Any help would be of great help. Thanks, Thornton
    • Lee Mossolle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2009
        Marriage Information...

        Groom's name: Jeremiah Murray
        Groom's titles & terms (original):
        Groom's titles & terms (standardized):
        Groom's race or color:
        Groom's race or color (standardized):
        Groom's age: 28 years
        Groom's estimated birth year: 1883
        Groom's birthplace: , , Ireland
        Bride's name: Annie J Watson
        Bride's titles & terms (original):
        Bride's titles & terms (standardized):
        Bride's race or color:
        Bride's race or color (standardized):
        Bride's age: 25 years
        Bride's estimated birth year: 1886
        Bride's birthplace: , , Scotland
        Marriage date (original): 5 Oct 1911
        Marriage date: 05 Oct 1911
        Marriage place: Winchendon, , Massachusetts
        Groom's father's name: Jeremiah Murray
        Groom's father's titles & terms (original):
        Groom's father's titles & terms (standardized):
        Groom's mother's name: Bridget Hennesey
        Groom's mother's titles & terms (original):
        Groom's mother's titles & terms (standardized):
        Father of bride's name: James Watson
        Bride's father's titles & terms (original):
        Bride's father's titles & terms (standardized):
        Mother of bride's name: Elizabeth Quinn
        Bride's mother's titles & terms (original):
        Bride's mother's titles & terms (standardized):
        Marital status:
        Bride's marital status:
        Film number: 2409942
        Digital GS number: 4329367
        Image number: 220
        Number of images: 1
        Reference number: p 477 no 41
        Marriage registration place: Winchendon, , Massachusetts
        Marriage registration year: 1911
        Collection: Massachusetts Marriage Records, 1842-1915