Re: newbie

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 16, 2009
      I found the Death Certificate of Walter... Please e-mail me if you want the Image... Walter's fathers name on the death cert was George e-mail me

      lmossolle at yahoo . com

      Name: Walter A. Geis
      Titles:
      Death date: 08 Mar 1928
      Death place: Dover Township, Tuscarawas, Ohio
      Birth date: 06 Dec 1882
      Estimated birth year:
      Birthplace: Uricksville, Ohio
      Age at death: 45 years 3 months 2 days