Free East-West Prussia information and more

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Hello all,

      I have just recently remanufactured my family website and offer a
      significant amount of Free information for those interested. ManyRoads
      current genealogy work is focused in the following regions/ areas:

      * East & West Prussia (pre-1945), especially the area between
      Elbing (Elblag) and Danzig (Gdansk)
      * Quebec (especially in the areas of Quebec City and Montreal)
      * New York State (especially in the Hudson River Valley to
      Canada)
      * Iowa (especially in Henry and Washington Counties, also
      pre-1945)

      If you have information from these areas that you’d like to share with
      others and/ or wish for us to host and share any of your materials,
      please use our site contact form to let us know. We are happy to
      provide library and host’ functions.

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com