Fw: Search our military collections for free

  • Dawn Bennink
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      From: Ancestry.com
      To: bennink4@...
      Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:11 PM
      Subject: Search our military collections for free

      This email was sent to you by Ancestry.com. To ensure delivery, please add
      Ancestry@... to your address book or safe list.

      Officer. Captain.
      Hero. Pops.
      Search U.S. military collections on Ancestry.com for FREE through November 13.

      This Veterans Day, celebrate the heroes in your family by discovering more of their stories in our U.S. military collection - FREE through November 13, 2009. Look for photos from your dad's U.S. Navy service, find a grandparent's World War I pension file and track down other military records dating back to the Revolutionary War.

      Find your family's heroes in these popular military collections and many more:
      Navy Cruise Books, (1905 to 2007)
      WWI Draft Registration Cards
      WWII Draft Registration Cards (1942)
      WWII Army Enlistment Records (1938-1946)

      Search all U.S. military collections on Ancestry.com FREE through November 13, 2009

      © 2009 Ancestry.com
      PRIVACY STATEMENT
      Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

      Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common questions or send us a message. You can also contact us at:

      Ancestry.com Operations Inc.
      Attn: Customer Service
      360 West 4800 North
      Provo, UT 84604