Re:Proper posting for previously married spouse

  • Joy Weaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
      Sunny, now I'm confused.

      Where would you be writing out her name the long way? On a chart, she'd
      always be Susie Mae SAMPLE.

      When writing about her in a narrative, it might be Susie Mae (Sample)
      Brown/ Jones/ Smith. I think you might need to refer to an etiquette
      book for that, but that's what I've done when necessary.

      Joy

    • Charles Stamp
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Thanks to both Joy and sunny.  I have it figured out now.

        Regards,
        Chas.