Re: [Genealogy Research Club] montanez birth records

  • Mary E. Conley
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2009
      Look for your grandparents marriage license which hopefully will show their place of birth.  This information may also be on their death certificates.  The further from the birthdate the more likelihood for misinformation.  You may also want to check the 1930 U S Census since she would have only been 5 years old at that time.

      Mary
      Roseville, California