Re: [Genealogy Research Club] CorrectionSurname:Sodan In NY

  • Pamela Curry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
      ;Sorry, Rena's Mothers name was Almeda Brown and Rena Married George Zeininger on 7/27/1943 In Hancock Ny. Also I found out that she put she was born in Livingston Manor, Ny on her marriage record but on the birth record for her first born she put her place of birth as being in Hancock, Ny...So confusing.