Obit Look Up Please Texas

  • Mary Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      I Need an Obituary Lookup for a Dealva E Snyder Born 25 May 1922 Houston
      Texas Died: 20 July 1998 Harris, Texas
      and George Herbert Snyder Born 17 May 1914 (Death Cert states he was born in
      Arizona but SSN issued in New York) Died 5 May 1970 in El Paso Texas

      Any help or info would be greatly appreciated