Passports of Southeastern Pioneers

  • Lois Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
      Does anyone have the book, Passports of Southeastern Pioneers ? I need someone to look in that book. The book is out of print and used it is very expensive. Please email me if you can help. Lois
    • kyounge1956
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
        If you mean "Passports of southeastern pioneers, 1770-1823 : Indian, Spanish, and other land passports for Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississippi, Virginia, North and South Carolina", by Dorothy Williams Potter, the library here has a copy. It's a reference book so I can't check it out, but I could take a quick look at it at the library. What do you need looked up?

        Karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
          Yes that is the book I mean. A used one is 130.00 dollars and too much for me.
          I will send you a personal email. Thanks Lois

          If you mean "Passports of southeastern pioneers, 1770-1823 : Indian, Spanish, and other land passports for Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississippi, Virginia, North and South Carolina", by Dorothy Williams Potter, the library here has a copy. It's a reference book so I can't check it out, but I could take a quick look at it at the library. What do you need looked up?

          Karen

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have the book, Passports of Southeastern Pioneers ? I need someone to look in that book. The book is out of print and used it is very expensive. Please email me if you can help. Lois

        • circa_1948
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
            Just some FYI
            It's here for $42.00
            http://www.genealogical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&item_number=4683&ref=1000
            and i saw it for as low as $34.00 the other day somewhere but have no clue where it was now. Ancestry.com is out of stock but was selling there for
            $38.50....

            Amazon hs them for 59.00 and up.

            sunny

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
              Thanks for the info. I have ordered the book. It is costing about 50 dollars including postage. If anyone needs info from this book, I will be glad to help you. Just write. It should be here ten days or less. Thanks