Keziah russell married William Richards

  • genealogystorymom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      I am looking for info on Keziah Russell.She was born 1810.I'm not sure where she was born.On some records it says,ME,NH and MA.She married William RIchards in 1838 and had 4 daughters.Alma(my grgrgrandmother) ,Angelia,Ellen and Nancy.Keziah died in 1880.William died in the 1870's.I found William and Keziah on the 1850 and 1860 census but couldn't find them after that.I am hoping to find out who Keziah's parents and siblings were.