Need help with William Newman.

  • Chris sparks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8 4:52 PM
      Looking for William Newman b. 1840 married Irene (Snow Flake) Newman. b. 1852. I have no idea where possibily Virginia or Georgia. I have seen that Newman was a popular name for Native Americans would take, as was Taylor.
       It is one of our family bibles Snow Flake was part Cherokee Indian. I was given a file that William's parents could possiblily be Ernest and Ruth (Walker) Newman, but after some checking I don't think they are. If anyone can find anything on them please send. Thank you.

      Chris