name trace

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      I am researching three family names/rooke/berry/brooker and possibly briggs,originally from southeast england/guildford/dorking and haslemere areas,descendents of my greatgrand father.Albert Brooker, a merchant seaman who deserted his ship some time around the early part of last century on the east coast of america, his ship sailed from portsmouth england.