Re: Help with husbands family

  • devorah54
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
      On ancestry.com there is a marriage in Georgia in Walton County of James S Thompson to Seletha Millsaps on 2 Jan 1840. I do not find any marriage for a Robert Thompson to a Sarah around 1885.
      There is a marriage of a Martin Thompson to a Sarah A. Thompson in 1885, and R. W. Thompson to Etta B. Davis in Coweta County 25 Nov 1885

      ancestry.com does not have death records for Georgia for 1900-1910.
      familysearch.org doesn't have any matches.