Help with husbands family

  • turnipmouse729
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      I am trying to find some information on Sarah Thompson [unk maiden name] .She is married to Robert S Thompson

      What I have found so far on this family;
      1900 census in Cowetta County Ga
      Thompson R ?? head b Dec 1852 Ga married 15 yrs farmer
      Sarah married July 1885 married 15 yrs
      W D son b Feb 1886 Ga
      Albert son b Sept 1888 Ga
      E M dau b Sept 1890 Ga
      Clyde dau b June 1893 Ga
      Maggie dau b Mar 1895 Ga
      J H son b May 1894 Ga
      Kate dau b May 1899 Ga
      In 1910 Fayette > Woolsey Sarah not listed
      1920 Robert is listed in Spalding County Griffin Ga
      with Effie,Maggie,?son, and Nannie Kate
      I believe that Roberts parents are James S Thompson and Olive Millsap
      I would like to get maiden name of Sarah as we have a question about a name listed on my husband and his siblings birth certiificate
      any help appreciated
    • devorah54
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
        On ancestry.com there is a marriage in Georgia in Walton County of James S Thompson to Seletha Millsaps on 2 Jan 1840. I do not find any marriage for a Robert Thompson to a Sarah around 1885.
        There is a marriage of a Martin Thompson to a Sarah A. Thompson in 1885, and R. W. Thompson to Etta B. Davis in Coweta County 25 Nov 1885

        ancestry.com does not have death records for Georgia for 1900-1910.
        familysearch.org doesn't have any matches.