Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Surname: Zeininger\Germany\New York

  • Pamela Curry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
      Thanks for the info. Patricia Shaver was my mom. Henry Zeininger here is my great uncle. I want to try to find records for Henry's parents Henry & Inez Griffin Zeininger. I think Inez is from PA & her Father may have been a Lewis or Louis Griffin. I'm having trouble tracing her roots. Would love to find out if she still has family and if theres anyway I can contact them for some info. Thanks for your reply.