Surname:Griffin/PA(wayne county)/NY(Afton)

  • daddysgirl712000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      Looking for info on my great grandmother Inez Griffin, I believe she was born in PA somewhere ( maybe wayne county ) to a Lewis Griffin & Margret Quick. She married a Henry Zeininger from Hancock, Ny. I would like any records or photos from her and her ancestors as I have very little except a death certificate.