Surname: Sodan/NY

  • daddysgirl712000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      My grandmother was Rena Sodan. Her life before my grandfather is a complete mystery. She put on her marriage record she was born in Livingston Manor, NY but I called the town clerk and they have no record of her ( ??????? ) She said on it that her father was Willis Sodan and mother Laura Brown. I have no clue and my Dad said she never really talked about her life or any family members during his childhood either. It's so confusing. Even her birthday is a bit of a mystery. Death records dont match her marriage record. Please help if you can. I heard she had a sister Phobe but my Dad said he dont recall any family being mentioned. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.