Brickwall-Richardson

  • rockinhminis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      I am researching John G Richardson,my 3rd grandfather, born 1823 TN and died 1884 KY. My brickwall is wife's maiden name amd parents/siblings of John G.
      His wife is listed as Frances and Fanny on 1850 and 1860 Livingston County KY censuses.I have hints that she may have been Frances Elizabeth ????(just a guess) I assume she died between 1860 and 1864 since he re-married Mary in 1864.Still have found no proof of death.
      I do know 3 of his children born before 1850 have data showing Dekalb and Smith Counties in TN.
      I have searched every outlet available (for 12 yrs)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.