marriage records

  • grammataco
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      I need help finding marriage records. Then are of my father, Juneius Smith HARRIS to Mary Catherine ?? probably around New Castle ,Indiana between 1939 to 1941. Also his second marriage to Mary Elizabeth NEWBY Benefiel around Nov. 1946 in or about New Castle or Anderson, Indiana. Also where would I find divorce records for these 2 marriages?? Thanks, Julie