Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help with a marriage document

  • circa_1948
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      if you like i will take a look and see what i can do-i have editing and publishing progs here.
      send to circa_1948@...
      sunny
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        Not sure if this will work, but try taking it to the library or someplace wher you can put it on a light box like a microfilm viewer and cover with a piece of colored plastic, pink or orange. That should bring up the print. I do this with microfilm all the time but use paper under the film, but since you have paper suggest you use the plastic. Found it at local store with school supplies.