Need help with a marriage document

  • JKSP1957@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 7:29 PM
      I have a copy of marriage document that is barely readible, does anyone
      have a document editor that might be able to clean it up.... any help would
      be appreciated...

    • circa_1948
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4 12:53 PM
        if you like i will take a look and see what i can do-i have editing and publishing progs here.
        send to circa_1948@...
        sunny
        I have a copy of marriage document that is barely readible, does anyone
        have a document editor that might be able to clean it up.... any help would
        be appreciated...

      • littledi1030
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5 6:53 AM
          Not sure if this will work, but try taking it to the library or someplace wher you can put it on a light box like a microfilm viewer and cover with a piece of colored plastic, pink or orange. That should bring up the print. I do this with microfilm all the time but use paper under the film, but since you have paper suggest you use the plastic. Found it at local store with school supplies.