FUSCO/ DeFUSCO

  • dreamcatcher91868
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hi Im Mary Ann and new to the group I have been researching my family tree for the past 15 years and have not been able to go any further on my grandfathers side as his father was from Italy.

      Need info On Tommaso Fusco's Parents and his siblings that remained in Italy, I was told he had several including a twin brother. and was also told one of his siblings
      was a priest. Tommaso's last name somehow was changed along the line to DeFusco
      Tommaso Fusco born 12 Feb 1884 Caserta, Teano came to Rhode Island after arriving in Boston on Ship Romanic Leaving from Naples on 8 Oct 1907
      The ships manifest lists his father as Carmino Fusco in Teano
      He came over with his wife Sabatina Acciardo born 28 Jul 1885 Italy i have her listed as being born in Teano and also Rocco Mofina? She is the daughter of
      Nicola Acciardo born 04 Mar 1859 and Anna Montaquila born 06 Sep 1863
      Nicola was the son of Pietro Acciardo and Sabatina (last name listed as Ducunda)
      Nicola had a Brother Antonio Acciardo born 10 Jun 1862

      Sabatina had (that I know) 2 brothers and a sister possibly more and they are
      Guiseppe Acciardo born 12 Dec 1891
      Domenico Acciardo born 04 Feb 1894
      Mary Acciardo Born 1896

      Any help would be greatly appreciated, My Great Grandfather Tommaso has been a dead end in my research for the past 15 years

      Mary Ann