Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Descendancy Charts...

  • Debbie Oney
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15 3:55 PM
      Hi Dina,
      If you go to ancestry.com ~ then go to the learning center ~ click on getting started ~ at the bottom left, you'll see charts and forms.
      Click on see all charts.
      I don't beleive you have to be a member to access these charts.

      Debbie

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 16 5:22 AM
        Hi,

        Debbie is correct - also google for genealogy forms and charts and free
        sites will come up. My suggestion is that once you find a link - download
        various forms so that you will have them for future use.
        Good luck.

        Rose

      • pedj@charter.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 16 6:27 AM
          Dina: Ancestry.com charts are good and are free without a membership. Another source is familytreemagazine.com click on research tools, then forms.
          http://familytreemagazine.com/freeforms/
          Clark

          ---- Debbie Oney <debisgenealogy@...> wrote:
          > Hi Dina,
          > If you go to ancestry.com ~ then go to the learning center ~ click on getting started ~ at the bottom left, you'll see charts and forms.
          > Click on see all charts.
          > I don't beleive you have to be a member to access these charts.
          >
          > Debbie
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Michael Maher
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 16 7:55 AM
            Try these -- there are several.
            http://genealogy.about.com/lr/free_genealogy_charts/343834/2/

            Mike

          • KATHRYN
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 16 9:15 AM
              --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dee.k124" <dee.k124@...> wrote:

              > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
              >
              > Thanks
              > Dina

              Dina and others if you want free forms dae Powell runs a web site called Shoestringgenealogy.com has tons of info and under the sitemap link you will find many many free forms

              http://www.shoestringgenealogy.com/SSG-SiteMap.html
            • jodi nasser
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16 4:04 PM
                There are free forms on Ancestry.com you do not have to join.  Also there is a free download program for doing your entire genealogy with all the forms and you can get them blank if you want them and you can make a gedcom on the LDS site..... (I may be wrong on this I think it costs $6.00, which is not much considering you can put in 999 generation, and look up things.).or you can use Legacy.com also and get free forms.  Also do a google search and ask for free printable genealogy forms and they have a lot to choose from.  Happy hunting  Jodi

                <j> odi

                ________________________________
                > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
                >
                > Thanks
                > Dina

                Dina and others if you want free forms dae Powell runs a web site called Shoestringgenealogy .com has tons of info and under the sitemap link you will find many many free forms

                http://www.shoestri nggenealogy. com/SSG-SiteMap. html

              • joanne
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 16 4:08 PM
                  --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dee.k124" <dee.k124@...> wrote:

                  > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Dina

                  You can go to Ancestry.com and get free charts there. You can also get them from familysearch.org the LDS site and you can also get a program for about $6.00 that will record and save all your information for you, up to 999 generations. Also you can do a google free printable genealogy charts and they will give you several sites to choose charts from. Good hunting! Jodi
                • Chris sparks
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17 4:17 PM
                    Try this web site on the left hand corner.

                    www.freesurnamesearch.com

                    Chris