Descendancy Charts...

  • dee.k124
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15, 2009
      I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?

      Thanks
      Dina
    • Debbie Oney
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 15, 2009
        Hi Dina,
        If you go to ancestry.com ~ then go to the learning center ~ click on getting started ~ at the bottom left, you'll see charts and forms.
        Click on see all charts.
        I don't beleive you have to be a member to access these charts.

        Debbie

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
          Hi,

          Debbie is correct - also google for genealogy forms and charts and free
          sites will come up. My suggestion is that once you find a link - download
          various forms so that you will have them for future use.
          Good luck.

          Rose

        • pedj@charter.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
            Dina: Ancestry.com charts are good and are free without a membership. Another source is familytreemagazine.com click on research tools, then forms.
            http://familytreemagazine.com/freeforms/
            Clark

            ---- Debbie Oney <debisgenealogy@...> wrote:
            > Hi Dina,
            > If you go to ancestry.com ~ then go to the learning center ~ click on getting started ~ at the bottom left, you'll see charts and forms.
            > Click on see all charts.
            > I don't beleive you have to be a member to access these charts.
            >
            > Debbie
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Michael Maher
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
              Try these -- there are several.
              http://genealogy.about.com/lr/free_genealogy_charts/343834/2/

              Mike

            • KATHRYN
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
                --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dee.k124" <dee.k124@...> wrote:

                > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
                >
                > Thanks
                > Dina

                Dina and others if you want free forms dae Powell runs a web site called Shoestringgenealogy.com has tons of info and under the sitemap link you will find many many free forms

                http://www.shoestringgenealogy.com/SSG-SiteMap.html
              • jodi nasser
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
                  There are free forms on Ancestry.com you do not have to join.  Also there is a free download program for doing your entire genealogy with all the forms and you can get them blank if you want them and you can make a gedcom on the LDS site..... (I may be wrong on this I think it costs $6.00, which is not much considering you can put in 999 generation, and look up things.).or you can use Legacy.com also and get free forms.  Also do a google search and ask for free printable genealogy forms and they have a lot to choose from.  Happy hunting  Jodi

                  <j> odi

                  ________________________________
                  > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Dina

                  Dina and others if you want free forms dae Powell runs a web site called Shoestringgenealogy .com has tons of info and under the sitemap link you will find many many free forms

                  http://www.shoestri nggenealogy. com/SSG-SiteMap. html

                • joanne
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 16, 2009
                    --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dee.k124" <dee.k124@...> wrote:

                    > I am trying to find blank descendant charts either free or low cost....any suggestions?
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    > Dina

                    You can go to Ancestry.com and get free charts there. You can also get them from familysearch.org the LDS site and you can also get a program for about $6.00 that will record and save all your information for you, up to 999 generations. Also you can do a google free printable genealogy charts and they will give you several sites to choose charts from. Good hunting! Jodi
                  • Chris sparks
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
                      Try this web site on the left hand corner.

                      www.freesurnamesearch.com

                      Chris