Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help with my husbands family.

  • circa_1948
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2009
      do you know her nationality if she was from another country?
      any other family names at all? children/parents?
      have you a time frame she was living? or is she alive still? is this a missing (alive) adult?
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2009
        also where has she lived?
        My husband is Samuel Kreger. He is searching for His mother's side of the family. His mother is Angela Kay Beck We are not sure of birthdate and or exact date and even cause of death. We have reached the Beck's and they are not willing to give information. If anyone out there knows any o f this please contact us. We are interested in family tree and health history, as we are concerened of cancer and heart issues that are more prominent on his side. Thank you for any and or all help in advance.

      • Michelle Uden
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
          Sorry for the gaps,,,,My husbands nationality is Native American,,it is unsure of if his mom was of any nationality,,,his dad's side is prominent of the native american especially on his now late grandmother(dads mom). Angela we know is deceased,,  the problem is we do not know date of death,,where she is buried and where she died and what she died from and any health history,,,,it is like a huge mystery and the part that scares me is his mothers family doesnt want to offer any information at all. My husbands birthdate is 9/28/1971  it is beleived that around the Elgin area is where his mom and dad were. My husband and sister are children from angela and their dad. His sister was born first then my husband,,not twins. We have learned that his mother passed away before my husband was 1. But we don't have dates or anything. I apologize for any difficulty. thanks again.

                ~ Michelle~

          ________________________________
          do you know her nationality if she was from another country?
          any other family names at all? children/parents?
          have you a time frame she was living? or is she alive still? is this a missing (alive) adult?
          My husband is Samuel Kreger. He is searching for His mother's side of the family. His mother is Angela Kay Beck We are not sure of birthdate and or exact date and even cause of death. We have reached the Beck's and they are not willing to give information. If anyone out there knows any o f this please contact us. We are interested in family tree and health history, as we are concerened of cancer and heart issues that are more prominent on his side. Thank you for any and or all help in advance.

        • Tom Knox
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
            Just a possible -

            this is less than 50 miles from Elgin, IL -
            Flagg Center Cemetery, Flagg Twp. , Ogle County , Illinois
            Kreger Angela K - 1949 - 1971
            http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ilogle/FlaggCenterCemetery2007.txt
            - Tom Knox

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 12, 2009
              what state(s) are we talkng abt here for angela?

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 13, 2009
                i apologize again,,,Illinois

                      ~ Michelle~