In need of help! please:)

  • michelle marie uden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      I am searching for my Aunt. Her name is Betsy Jane Tanner. Also goes by 'Kitten'. Her birth name is Betsy Jane Uden. She has two children whom I am also looking for.....Faye Tanner and Wayne Tanner. The address that I have for Besty is not valid...the address is in Santa Barbara California,,the house has been torn down even though she still holds the deed. I ran across a possible hit on wayne tanner in florida but not sure. Her birthdate is march 20 1948. If anyone can give me leads it would be great,,,,I am mostly in need of contacting her for health history due to my 4 year old son having a heart murmur. Thanks to all in advance. My name is Michelle Uden(Kreger). Thanks again.