Williams/Gibson/Koppers

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Looking for two sides of the family. I am looking for THe marriage of Fed Gibson and Muriel Williams. I do know that she was born on August 10, 1917 in Connelleville County PA. to Mary (?) and John L. Williams and she died May 14 2004 in Dunnellon Flordia. Fred and Muriel never had kids but when they did get married she had 6 adult kids from her first marriage (to Clarence Crandle). He was married before WW2 and divorced shortly after he returned from the war. I do know that he was born on April 12, 1916 and he died on December 12, 1997 in Dunnellon Flordia. I would be greatful for information on this couple so I can let my husband know what I found on this couple.

      And the other person I am looking for information is my grandfather and both of his marriages. All I have on Louis J. Koppers is that he was born on April 13 or 19, 1912 and he died on November 3, 1992 in Joliet/Will/Illionis. His parents were Constance Caver and (?) Koppers. I do know that his frist wife is Gweneth Isabell Hampton or (Isabell Gweneth Hampton) and she was born on May 23, 1914 in Momence, Kankakee, Illionis, and died on May 19, 1970 her parents were Paul Ellsworth Hampton and Ruby Olive Tuttle. She did remarry to a (?) Wright I do not know to much more about these two and would love to find out as much as possible. I would get the death certificates but right now money is tight and I hate to have any one help like this but I am greatful for the information anyone can provide for me.

      Thank you
      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...