New to group and looking for surnames

  • twinsmom1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009
      Hello! I am looking for the following names:
      INMON/INMAN, RITTMANN/RITTMAN, CONRAD, PATTERSON, CULLIPHER. INMON from TN, RITTMAN from Ohio and Germany, Conrad from Arkansas and Germany, Patterson from Illinois to Arkansas, and Cullipher from Indiana to Arkansas. Thank you for any and all help. I am willing to help out those that are looking for family from Arkansas. I live near Little Rock and can go to the state history library and do some research. THank you very much!!!!

      Melanie