Brickwall: Champeau, Champeaux, Champoux, Champou

  • cerasuolor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      Hi

      I need to verify the name of Jean Champeau's wife. Jean was b.aft 1680 in FR.
      I'm getting his name from his son's Drouin record. His son is Jean Baptiste
      Champeau dit LaNeuville b. 1728 in Charlesville, Reims, Champagne, FR. It looks
      like Jean Baptiste's mother's name is Jeanne Lay. Can anyone help me?

      Thanks

      Rae