Re: [Genealogy Research Club] question

  • circa_1948
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15 9:35 AM
      that is odd. I assume you have checked your settings to receive in email and SAVED the preference before leaving the page? Maybe the moderator can take a look. Are you sure your email program isn't filtering them out as spam to delete or put in bulk folder?
      If you have a sep spam program make sure the group's email address is 'allowed'.
      That's all I can think of.

      {Moderator has already checked to make sure she is listed as recieving individual emails and she is. Nothing else I can do from this end. This part in brackets is from the moderator.}