Help Researching Grandmother

  • pureromancebykara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      My grandmother's birth name was Neva Jean Hetherington. I know she was born in Illionois and her fathers name was Rosco Hetherington. Her birth date was April 18, 1916. The only other information I have is that her parents divorced and when her mother died she went and lived with her Aunt and Uncle in Salem, IL. If anyone is able to help me find information on her I would be forever greatful.

      Kara