New to group

  • ora2domine33
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 9, 2009
      please let me see the list of names being researched, and where in case I have a match thanks

      researching McVeight of Northern Ireland
      Augherinos and Paraskevas from Turkey to greece to USA
      Baumann from Germany to USA
    • ora2domine33
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 9, 2009
        And, new to genealogy searching. Searching Sumter So Carolina for the birth of ALonzo SMith 6/6/ 1885 and to find out when and who he married. I have no other link than date and area.

        Also searching Greece, Crete for Paraskevas family
        my gfather emigrated here from Crete was born 1880.

        Also searching Smyrna Turkey, he was born there and need info or links how to do this, do not speak Greek nor Turkish. Its a nightmare.

        Christine Delaplace
      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 28, 2010
          Hello All,

          I just joined the Genealogy Research Club. I have been compiling my family history for over 25 years. My research is concentrated in the Ohio Valley area of the United States. I have lines that extend back to Colonial Virginia and New England. I would be happy to share my research with the group. Please visit my blog at:

          http://washtubwoodson.blogspot.com/

          Thanks,
          Kevin
        • circa_1948