Surnames - South Carolina

  • junegardner1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      I am new and I'm researching South Carolina names from the following Counties:

      Orangeburg: Harley, Williams, Williamson, Bullock, Livingston, Reed

      Edgefield: McManus, Griffis, Timmerman, Clegg, Dorn, Vaughn, Burkhalter

      Allendale: Fitts, Reid, Forrester, Nix, Peeples,

      Spartanburg: Wingo, Coggins, Ervin

      Clarendon: Gardner, McCall, Vickers, Richbourg

      Any help will be appreicatied.

      June Gardner