Re: Bean family from UK to Canada / USA

  • Art
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      On Ancestry.com - USA, I found a family tree containing your Valentine Bean - same parents as well as siblings, of with the males had Valentine as a middle name. However, this tree had no other info on your subject.

      If you wish, I can act an intermediary as the author's email address is not public, - but she allows incoming messages. Contact me direct -

      Art / Mountain Home, AR, USA