RE: [Genealogy Research Club] To Julie Rittacco

  • Julie Rittacco
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2009
      Vally, I will try that , thanks for the tip. Julie

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: vallyc@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:10:07 -0400
      Subject: RE: [Genealogy Research Club] To Julie Rittacco

      Julie,

      Try contacting your local DAR. They have a wealth of information and maybe
      able to help you research in that chapter.

      Vally

      From: sherlock.1970@... <mailto:sherlock.1970%40yahoo.com>
      Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 04:28:51 -0700
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] To Julie Rittacco

      Benjamin Harris
      B. 07 Feb. 1835 - Columbiana, Ohio
      m. Sarah McDorman
      D. 14 Feb. 1917, Jay County, Indiana

      Father: Benjamin Harris - most likely North Carolina
      Mother: Ausenate Whitaker - most likely Ohio

      Does this assist you in anyway?