marrage record

  • little_but_short
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
      look fo a friend . she looking for a marry record of a paul dean short to a betty jo leverigh. some where in 1958 to 1960 [maybe in orange co ca. it could be in okla ks.or mo]. please help, this is not for me
    • paula_lada
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2009
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "little_but_short" <little_but_short@...> wrote:

        > look fo a friend . she looking for a marry record of a paul dean short to a betty jo leverigh. some where in 1958 to 1960 [maybe in orange co ca. it could be in okla ks.or mo]. please help, this is not for me

        Any Ideal of where in Ok? Will see what I can find.

        Paula
      • Peggie Culbertson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
          miami town