Oak Chapel Cemetery in Candler County, Georgia

  • charlesrvines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Does anyone in the group live around the Candler County, Georgia area? I have a findagrave volunteer trying to find the Oak Chapel Cemetery is this county, but she is have problems finding the cemetery. She thinks it may be on private property but is unsure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      See http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GScid=35904 for a map of the area.

      Charlie Vines
      http://www.vinesfrc.ancestryhost.org