Re: Strickland Family - Florida to start

  • Tamela Jernigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hi Here is what I could find for you.

      1860 census
      Name: Cain Strickland
      Age in 1860: 7
      Birth Year: abt 1853
      Birthplace: Florida
      Home in 1860: New River, Florida
      Gender: Male
      Value of real estate: View Image
      Household Members:
      Name Age
      Cain Strickland 60
      Mary Strickland 40
      Reason Strickland 16
      Cicilia Strickland 12
      Cain Strickland 7
      Sissy Strickland 4
      Martha Strickland 2
      1920 census
      Name: Cain Strickland
      Home in 1920: Saint Marks, Wakulla, Florida
      Age: 65 years
      Estimated Birth Year: abt 1855
      Birthplace: Florida
      Relation to Head-of-house: Head
      Spouse's name: Martha
      Father's Birth Place: North Carolina
      Mother's Birth Place: Georgia
      Marital Status: Married
      Race: White
      Sex: Male
      Home owned: Own
      Able to read: Yes
      Able to Write: Yes
      Image: 1042
      Neighbors: View others on page
      Household Members:
      Name Age
      Cain Strickland 65
      Martha Strickland 45
      Hobson Strickland 19
      Lueller Strickland 17
      Narais Strickland 15
      Casey Strickland 13
      Moor Lee Strickland 11
      Lucy Strickland 9
      Alx Strickland 7 0/12
      Paul Strickland 10 11/12
      Cain Strickland was the son of Cain Strickland and Mary S. Swilley.
      Cain Strickland Sr. was the son of Phillip Strickland and Cathrine Lofton of North Carolina.
      I can give you more on these families if you want. Just let me know. Happy Hunting, Tammy J.