Taylor Surname

  • Elayne Silvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      I am related to some Taylors out of Georgia, Bartow County or Gordon County, I can't remember.  The counties are stacked on top of each other.  Anyway.  Una Lee Taylor was the daughter of William A Taylor who was the son of William G Taylor.  They moved to Alabama around 1920 to 1930.  I don't know if they came from Virginia but my guess would be possible.  I haven't done much research on this side yet.  There are so many names in the family to look into it can get overwhelming sometimes to pick one to research.

      I have hit a couple of brickwall's with some so I have been looking at some books about genealogy to see what other options there might be when you can't find someone.

      Thanks All

      Gracie