Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help with my dead end

  • Diane S
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2009
      Rick -
      Laetitia Corbin is Gen. Robert E. Lee's 2nd great-grandmother... but neither are related to James Madison...
      Diane S
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help with my dead end

      Just something real fast....

      My Corbin line is related directly to Robert E. Lee's family. He is related to Leticia Corbin who is my 6th gr. grandparents' daughter.
      I am also related to James Madison somewhere in the mix too.

      Rick