Irish and german ancestors

  • mom4cats@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      My maternal g-g-grandparents were born in Ireland in the 1840's. My fraternal g-g-randparents were born in Germany in the 1830's. I have my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents birth, marriage, and death dates by estimate only. I use Ancestry.com, FootNote.com, and HeritageQuest.com for most of my searching. I would like to get copies of all the documents but find it very expensive. I am glad to join this group and share what I know and learn anything that will help me fill in the gaps. Hope to hear from many of you.