Skip to search.

Ancestral Research - Work History

  • hollling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      Can anyone tell me if they've ever tried to research their ancestors' records from employers? I have 2 who worked for major corporations that are still in business today .... do companies keep histories of everyone they employ? Would they be willing to just answer a couple questions like when they were employed there, perhaps an employment application? These would be REALLY useful, and answer a few things the family has always wondered about.

      I'd even PAY for such material. Corporations understand CASH, don't they?

      After all, many US Military records were destroyed in a fire in the 1970s, so this is an alternate method.

      thanks