a big big thank you

  • Ursulah janse van Rensburg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      i would like to gice a very big thank you to Douwe Mik who helped me
      tremendously with my research of the Havinga/van Zweel family history
      i am very greatfull en appreciate all the time and effort he put into
      helping me find my ancestors
      he is a great genealogist.
      thank you once again.

      Groetnis
      Ursulah Janse van Rensburg
      Kambassadeur - Mosambiek
      Navorser van families
      van Zweel, van der Linde, Espach, Kruger, Fourie & janse van Rensburg